Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Black and White


Classic Arches Gift Tags by Digital Paperie Black and White



Striped Stoneware Mug by Gone to Pot (Texas)

These ended up next to each other on my Favorites list, and I really like them together. Digital Paperie is a wonderful little shop that carries the most darling gift tags and labels on the internet. I wish I had a few things to label. Or that Christmas wasn't over. Anyway, if you've got a few birthday presents to give, or if you celebrate Epiphany, or if you are incredibly organized with labels, give this shop a glance.

Gone to Pot (Texas) carries handbuilt porcelain and stoneware. Everything is a little rough around the edges, but in a charming way. This mug reminds me of the Cat in the Hat - they also have a matching teapot.

1 comment:

Anjali said...

oh my god, i need those gift tags. now.